© Subham Ram. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 5 November 2022

Purpose lost

Posted by Subham  |  No comments

It's been almost 5 years now. Few months left, yet the longing is same. As if it was just yesterday. Now it feels there's no purpose. No purpose of life. And the only purpose was to live with her, talk with her, hold her hands, be friends with her. In retrospect, I am flabbergasted to see where did my purpose change in my thoughts, in my mind. When did it become all about her? I had never thought like this before. Since last couple of months...maybe a year, I have started feeling the lose of purpose in life. Since I fail to be with her, I feel there's nothing more to do in life. Nothing more to achieve. I have started asking myself since I couldn't be with her, what's the purpose left? What's the point further. Soon she will become unthinkable. Maybe then I will get some sense, or maybe go completely insane. 

I wish I get better. Wish I get cured. I hope this pain goes away soon. 

11/05/2022 11:14:00 pm Share:
About Subham Ram

Subham is an undergraduate student pursuing his studies in IT. He is a curious fellow who wants to know everything about everything except somethings. He loves learning web-designing, singing, reading novels and a little bit of writing. Follow him on Twitter.

0 comments:

Get updates in your email box
Complete the form below, and we'll send you the best coupons.

Deliver via FeedBurner

Kolkata Bloggers

Tweets by Subham

Recent News

About Us

This is a personal blog of Subham who writes here to help others with tech-solutions or to express himself. So here 'US' consists of Subham only. This blog is purely a work of emotion driven writing except the technology posts. Thanks for visiting.
© 2014- An Ordinary Human. Responsive Template by Subham Ram
Proudly Powered by Blogger. ® All Rights Reserved.
back to top