© Subham Ram. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Tired

Posted by Subham  |  No comments

It's been two years now. Considering my maturity in age, I should have stopped feeling the pain by now. With an adult brain and body, theoretically it should take me less time to get over her. But I think my assumption is wrong. This time too it might take as long as it took the last time. 


But I am tired. I am tired of being always nice to people, always on the edge to not let people get unhappy in anyway due to me. Hide everything from them so that they don't feel guilt. Iam tired of this ideal of mine. But I am still not able to change it. Anyway it's not as if telling her now will reduce this suffering. No, of course not. Then why bother someone from their happy life.

It will get better. I still want to believe that. Wish if the hurt would have reduced a little over this time.

2/12/2020 03:12:00 am Share:
About Subham Ram

Subham is an undergraduate student pursuing his studies in IT. He is a curious fellow who wants to know everything about everything except somethings. He loves learning web-designing, singing, reading novels and a little bit of writing. Follow him on Twitter.

0 comments:

Get updates in your email box
Complete the form below, and we'll send you the best coupons.

Deliver via FeedBurner

Kolkata Bloggers

Tweets by Subham

Recent News

About Us

This is a personal blog of Subham who writes here to help others with tech-solutions or to express himself. So here 'US' consists of Subham only. This blog is purely a work of emotion driven writing except the technology posts. Thanks for visiting.
© 2014- An Ordinary Human. Responsive Template by Subham Ram
Proudly Powered by Blogger. ® All Rights Reserved.
back to top