© Subham Ram. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 21 March 2016

Fully cured!

Posted by Subham  |  No comments

Now I know and I am hundred percent certain that I have been cured of this phenomenon called Love. I will be eternally grateful to the entity or hormone or whatever that caused this disease to rip off my soul or mind or body. I am so happy and free now. I wanted this from such a long time.
I don't want to commit this mistake again. It was hell of an experience. I am doing fair if not good right now. I know I will be doing good and I try to achieve that from now on. And yes I also have to spend a little amount of my energy to stay away from this devil - Love. It has always been my request to any fellow human being to stay away from love. It ruins your life. And I say that again.
Thank you.
I am happy again. No more sorrow.

3/21/2016 05:27:00 pm Share:
About Subham Ram

Subham is an undergraduate student pursuing his studies in IT. He is a curious fellow who wants to know everything about everything except somethings. He loves learning web-designing, singing, reading novels and a little bit of writing. Follow him on Twitter.

0 comments:

Get updates in your email box
Complete the form below, and we'll send you the best coupons.

Deliver via FeedBurner

Kolkata Bloggers

Tweets by Subham

Recent News

About Us

This is a personal blog of Subham who writes here to help others with tech-solutions or to express himself. So here 'US' consists of Subham only. This blog is purely a work of emotion driven writing except the technology posts. Thanks for visiting.
© 2014- An Ordinary Human. Responsive Template by Subham Ram
Proudly Powered by Blogger. ® All Rights Reserved.
back to top