© Subham Ram. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Depression?

Posted by Subham  |  No comments

Writing today after long.....been a while since I posted something. Of late I have a feeling now that my close friends, basically a few of my school friends who are still in touch, might be of the idea that I am depressed. Well one has told me this quite a few times and has asked me to get counselling. But what differs for me is I think my phase/situation/instance is more of a state of being which is not similar to what depression is.


Well I do feel full and enough, and don't have an appetite for life much, but I don't think about the opposite too. I am not that brave. I am totally dependent on the nature or my fate for it. But yes, of course I feel I am done. I just want to get away from everything. The sentiments, the attachments, the obligation, the family, the people, the expectations. I want to be free of all. Devoid, detached.

11/11/2020 09:31:00 pm Share:
About Subham Ram

Subham is an undergraduate student pursuing his studies in IT. He is a curious fellow who wants to know everything about everything except somethings. He loves learning web-designing, singing, reading novels and a little bit of writing. Follow him on Twitter.

0 comments:

Get updates in your email box
Complete the form below, and we'll send you the best coupons.

Deliver via FeedBurner

Kolkata Bloggers

Tweets by Subham

Recent News

About Us

This is a personal blog of Subham who writes here to help others with tech-solutions or to express himself. So here 'US' consists of Subham only. This blog is purely a work of emotion driven writing except the technology posts. Thanks for visiting.
© 2014- An Ordinary Human. Responsive Template by Subham Ram
Proudly Powered by Blogger. ® All Rights Reserved.
back to top