© Subham Ram. Powered by Blogger.

Friday 2 June 2017

A few Lines

Posted by Subham  |  No comments



Why do I feel sorrow.
Why does it feel hollow.
Is it just because she's hurt.
Or my heart is in confused dirt.


The mind says to withdraw
The compassion disagrees
This longing is for what.
I can't figure out.


Things are always complicated.
When will they be simple.
I hate this state of confusion.
Is there really a solution.


Am I doing the right thing
Am I doing really anything
Or everything is on its own
And I just go with the tone.


Sometimes I feel I am stupid.
I know nothing about cupid.
All this is for the first time
I am a noob in this dime.


But is it even real
The feel that it's surreal
Might be my misinterpretations
And my own false ideation.

6/02/2017 11:16:00 pm Share:
About Subham Ram

Subham is an undergraduate student pursuing his studies in IT. He is a curious fellow who wants to know everything about everything except somethings. He loves learning web-designing, singing, reading novels and a little bit of writing. Follow him on Twitter.

0 comments:

Get updates in your email box
Complete the form below, and we'll send you the best coupons.

Deliver via FeedBurner

Kolkata Bloggers

Tweets by Subham

Recent News

About Us

This is a personal blog of Subham who writes here to help others with tech-solutions or to express himself. So here 'US' consists of Subham only. This blog is purely a work of emotion driven writing except the technology posts. Thanks for visiting.
© 2014- An Ordinary Human. Responsive Template by Subham Ram
Proudly Powered by Blogger. ® All Rights Reserved.
back to top